For those planning to grow their business, it is important to support digital transformation with the help of a digital marketing plan.
Whether you’re working on a large ecommerce project or having trouble planning your emails, you can get help from the digital marketing templates.
What are the top 15 digital marketing templates?
In this article, we’ve released 15 templates, 14 of which are free and 1 has a free trial option. We hope these templates will help you improve your digital marketing knowledge and efforts.
- Mayple – The ultimate 2020 marketing plan template
- Shopify – Ecommerce Blog Post Templates
- Sumo – Ecommerce Business Plan
- Volusion – How to Create an Ecommerce Business Plan Step by Step
- SendGrid – E-Mail templates for every dispatch
- Smart Insights – Benchmarking Templates for Digital Marketing
- Design Assistant – Digital Marketing Plan Templates
- Template.net – digital marketing strategy template
- GanttPRO – plan template for digital marketing
- HubSpot – The complete collection of templates for creating content
- Template.net – web development HTML5 / CSS3 website template
- Webflow / Luma – Retail Website Template
- Templatemo – digital trend template
- CoSchedule – Content Marketing Template
- Eventbrite – The Ultimate Event Marketing Kit: Templates from Industry Leaders
1. Mayple – The ultimate 2020 marketing plan template
We are all aware of the difficulty of creating a marketing plan and the time it will take to do it. So it is better to get help from a digital marketing plan template created by marketers at Mayple. Use the information in this template to create your successful marketing plan.
2. Shopify – Ecommerce Blog Post Templates
Would you like to improve your ranking and attract more customers? Do you prefer to do this using one of the most cost-effective methods of generating traffic? Then write a blog post. Also, write these blog posts using templates to generate traffic and sales for your business.
Shopify, one of the most trusted ecommerce platforms, has put together a set of templates that you can use for your ecommerce store blog. Take advice from one of these templates using a free trial, and write your post by following step-by-step instructions.
3. Sumo – Ecommerce Business Plan
Starting with an interesting idea can help you build a small business or startup and become a big brand that is well known in your industry. It takes a perfect plan and hard work to achieve your goals.
Remember that depending on how your business develops, your ecommerce business plan is a living document. If you want to improve both your plan and your business, download the ecommerce business plan template to improve your skills.
4. Volusion – How to Create an Ecommerce Business Plan Step by Step
Selling online has evolved over the past 20 years and selling via online platforms now requires more effort. Hence, you need to know exactly what to write or not to exclude in your business plan.
With Volusion, you’ll learn how to build your business with a formal business plan.
5. SendGrid – E-Mail templates for every dispatch
Email marketing is one of the most inexpensive means of promoting your business. From design to writing the perfect copy, it has many perspectives.
Sendgrid provides email templates for you to choose your path marketing workflows the way you do. In addition to using their library, you can design using drag and drop tools, pure HTM, or both.
6. Smart Insights – benchmarking templates for digital marketing
Now that you’ve learned where you stand, you can start planning how you can improve it using benchmarking templates from Smart Insights.
First, compare how well you are currently using major digital marketing techniques. In the end, you can manage the business contribution of all digital marketing or specific channels like search or email marketing.
7. Design Assistant – Digital Marketing Plan Templates
If you want to be successful in digital marketing, you can use impressive digital marketing plan templates. This is a great way to get your audience’s attention with the trending designs and designs of the design wizard.
These templates will help you highlight an original brand identity. Since they also offer cross-platform templates, your Facebook picture can be converted to other online sizes like a LinkedIn ad or Instagram post in seconds. This means you can get a clear and consistent message across your campaigns.
8. Template.net – Digital Marketing Strategy Template
Suppose you don’t know how to prepare your budget for acquisition, conversion, retention, and growth. Fortunately, there is a way to do it and you can get started right away! With an effective digital marketing strategy, you can make the right decisions to make your business successful online.
Template.com, with its digital marketing strategy template, can be an essential resource for you to take a step forward in this world of technological advancement.
9. GanttPRO – template for a digital marketing plan
When you’re in the middle of something, it’s not that easy to manage your marketing projects at the same time. Fortunately, GanttPRO can guide you with its digital marketing plan templates in Excel, Google Sheets, or in a Gantt chart.
In addition, in GanttPRO you can also try to use professional, pre-made marketing templates. Then it’s time to plan your marketing projects in minutes and free up more time for yourself.
10. HubSpot – The complete collection of templates for creating content
Here is HubSpot that can help you improve your content activity. Complete collection of content creation templates includes 15 infographics, 5 eBooks, 100 social media image templates and more.
Ultimately, these templates will definitely help you create new enticing content that is always one step ahead of the curve.
11. Template.net – Web Development HTML5 / CSS3 website template
Have you ever thought about what you need for successful web development?
Imagine having a constant supporter, Template.net with HTML5 / CSS3 website template, to help you with all the basic details for your web development. From content to SEO optimization, you can enjoy the template that is friendly and easy to set up.
12. Webflow / Luma – Retail Website Template
Meet Luma, which offers a sleek, modern retail template that will draw attention to your products.
Aside from customizing with Eaze or having complete control over colors, web fonts and other styles, this template is also great for CMS and e-commerce. Plus, you can make anything yours as it is 100% customizable.
13. Templatemo – digital trend template
Here is a vector graphics digital marketing HTML CSS template. Templatemo offers a total of 5 pages, including blog, project and contact. In addition, animated transitions are applied to section elements when you scroll down.
14. CoSchedule – Content Marketing Template
Regardless of the amount of content you want to tackle this year, it is certain that you will need a content marketing calendar to help plan your work. With CoSchedule, you can ignore last-minute plans and plan your content workflow in detail in advance.
15. Eventbrite – The Ultimate Event Marketing Kit: Templates from Industry Leaders
Event marketing is as complex as an art and a science. Regardless of the number of events you are marketing, you will need help selling tickets.
To take control of the chaos, you can take advantage of Eventbrite’s toolkit, which any event creator can use to market their event like a pro.
Above, we’ve listed the best digital marketing templates to help you tackle the challenges with your marketing plan. Aside from that, you can also learn more skills through online digital marketing resources and get the most out of these templates.