The following article will show you how to create a MySQL database for your domain through Plesk.
- Log in to your control panel using the specified “Username” and “Password” panels.
- Click the Home icon to display the hosting control menus.
- Click the Databases icon to create.
- Click the Add New Database icon to create a new database.
- Enter the database name you want to create in the Database Name * field and click OK to submit.
- Click the Add New Database User icon to create a database user for this database (e.g. example).
- Enter the desired user name twice in the “Database user name and” field and the password twice in the “Password” field.
- Then click OK to send.
- After creating the database, you can check the Database WebAdmin Console by clicking the DB WebAdmin icon. Before doing this check, make sure that your browser allows all pop-up windows.
- To close this window, click the crosstab.
- Click “Log Out” to exit the Plesk Control Panel.
Congratulations, you now know how to use Plesk to create a MySQL database for your domain.