Web hosting is required for any online business. It is all the more important to choose the right hosting solution. There are tons of options on the market that make it even more difficult to find the right one. Some hosting terms you must have come across include shared hosting, VPS, dedicated hosting, and WordPress hosting. In this article, we will focus on WordPress hosting and shared hosting.
What is WordPress hosting?
WordPress hosting is specially designed for WordPress websites. They are specially designed for your WordPress sites.
Advantages of WordPress hosting
- Since the environment is designed for your website, it will surely help improve the speed of your website as well.
- WordPress hosting takes various measures to keep your website secure. The team of experts who manage WordPress sites are quick to respond to any situation. This makes your website less likely to be hacked.
- WordPress support staff have the necessary knowledge to provide adequate troubleshooting and hosting support.
- WordPress also guarantees longer availability due to the seamless integration between the server and the content management system (CMS). Make sure your website is accessible to visitors.
Disadvantages of WordPress hosting
The WordPress environment is heavily customized, which makes it less suitable for everyone. In addition, the price is very high compared to other hosting solutions available on the market. Due to some security concerns, there are certain restrictions on which plugins you can also use.
What is shared hosting?
With shared hosting, multiple websites are hosted on a single physical server. If your website is not receiving a lot of traffic and using up a lot of storage space, choosing shared hosting can save you money. Shared hosting is best for websites that are new and small. So when you choose shared hosting, you not only save money, but you also don’t have to pay for extra features that you will hardly use.
Benefits of shared hosting
- Shared hosting is very affordable for various hosting solutions available in the market.
- It’s great for websites that are small and don’t use a lot of apps and software.
- It will give you a fair understanding of how hosting works until you can upgrade to a more advanced hosting solution.
Disadvantages of shared hosting
Shared hosting may not give you the resources you need to grow your website. Especially since you are sharing the server with other websites, which also endanger the security of your website and possibly also lead to a security threat to your website. If there is an increase in traffic on your website, it can also affect the performance of your website.
WordPress hosting has numerous features that you can use to improve the performance and security of your website. Shared hosting, on the other hand, gives new small websites a good start at a low cost. So it all comes down to what you are looking for in your host.
We hope this article will help you choose a more suitable hosting solution for your website. If you need further assistance, contact our experts at Ewebguru. We deliver flawless hosting solutions at an affordable price.